To celebrate Il Divo‘s ‘Timeless’ tour, I’ve got three pairs of tickets to give away to each of Il Divo’s Australian shows.
All you have to do to enter the competition is:
- Like the John Foreman Facebook page or follow the John Foreman Instagram account.
- Comment on this Facebook post or Instagram post telling us in 25 words or less what is your favourite song, and why?
- Hashtag your preferred venue: (either Canberra/Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth)
Entries close at 17.59hrs on Wednesday October 10. Entries close at 17.59hrs on Wednesday October 10. Terms and conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO IL DIVO’S TIMELESS TOUR IN YOUR CITY
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The competition commences on Monday October 1, 2018 at 16:00hrs AEST and concludes at 17.59hrs AEST Wednesday October 10, 2018.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the promotion eligible entrants must, during the promotional period:
Comment on the John Foreman Facebook competition post or John Foreman Instagram competition post in 25 words or fewer telling us: what is your favourite song, and why?
To be eligible to win, you must also hashtag the name of your preferred venue in your entry: (either Canberra/Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth).
- Failure to provide all of the above will prove the entry invalid.
- No person may enter the contest more than once. If so, only their first entry will be accepted.
- All competition entries and any material submitted in connection with any contest (written, audio, electronic or visual) becomes the property of John Foreman. It is a condition of entry that you allow the promoter to use, display and publish your entry without further reference, payment, compensation or remuneration to you.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Incomplete entries or entries which the Promoter considers offensive will be deemed invalid.
- In entering the competition, each entrant warrants that their entry does not contain material that infringes in any way the rights of anyone else.
- Three (3) winners per venue(Canberra/Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth) will win a pair of tickets to see Il Divo in concert, and an official event program.
- The Promoter may vary the prizes and accepts no responsibility of any variation in the prize details and/or value from time of printing.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
This competition will be judged by Charlotte James Communications on behalf of Watch This Space Entertainment after 17.59hrs AEST Wednesday, October 10, 2018at 2 Lee StreetFlemington, and will be announced before18:00hrs on Friday, October 12, 2018.
Winner will be selected solely at the discretion of the promoter, based on the entry the judging panel considers most original or creative. Chance plays no part in the competition. Judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry is only open to Australian residents, aged 18 years and over. Prize will be redeemed at Il Divo’s Australian tour venues. Prize winners must find transport to and from the relevant venue at no cost to The Promoter. The Promoter is in no way responsible if event times change. Winner must claim prize at time agreed with The Promoter.
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any entries that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, or in connection with the prize except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of the prize.
- If the prize is unclaimed 24hrs after the winner has been contacted the prize will be forfeit and a second winner may be chosen.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question. The judging of entries will take place at <insert promoter’s address>.
- The Promoter may judge additional reserve entries and record them in order of merit in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is judged. The winner of the promotion will be contacted and notified by Facebook comment, the provided phone contact or by email.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retail stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Conditions of this point determined by The Promoter.
VALIDITY OF ENTRIES
John Foreman Management reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of entries including proof of identity and proof of residency. Verification is at the discretion of John Foreman Management, whose decision is final. John Foreman Management reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
The winner will be announced via comment on the Competition post. The winner will be asked to provide their email address and/or phone number via private message. The winner will then be contacted via private message and/or email by 16:59hrs Thursday October 11, 2018.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
If the winners cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw, the Promoter may choose a reserve entry if applicable, or the prize will be made use of as One World Entertainment sees fit.
Subject to arrangement with the Content and Social Media Specialist, the prize will be arranged via the recognised email address and/or phone number provided by the winner. The full prize must then be redeemed on the day of the event.
VARIATION OF TERMS
Charlotte James Communications on behalf of Watch This Space Entertainment reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions, withdraw any prize or cancel all or part of the promotion in its absolute discretion without notice subject to state regulation.
The competition and promotion is organised and conducted by Charlotte James Communications on behalf of Watch This Space Entertainment, PO Box 470 Malvern, Victoria 3144, Australia.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.